Roberta S. Dunlap has practiced law since 1987, and currently devotes her practice to collections and creditors’ rights. She provides legal services to clients in Indiana and Kentucky across a wide range of counties in both states.
Roberta graduated from the University of Evansville with a B.M. in 1978 and received her Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville in 1987. She was admitted to the Indiana Bar in 1987 and the Kentucky Bar in 1988. She has served as Chapter 7 Panel Trustee, Western District of Kentucky Bankruptcy Court since 2000 and has done presentations and seminars to local credit groups on the topics of collections and creditors’ rights.
- B.M. University of Evansville, Music Performance (1978)
- J.D. University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (1987)
- 1987, Indiana
- 1988, Kentucky
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
Business and professional associations
- Member, Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, 1974 – 2005
- Leadership Evansville
- Past Board member:
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services of the Tri-State
- Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra; Junior Achievement
- Musicians Club of Evansville; and Public Library Friends, Inc.
Frequent speaker on creditor rights and bankruptcy issues throughout Southern Indiana and Western Kentucky
Arrange a free consultation
Discuss your legal concerns during a free consultation to see how we can help. Call 812-402-9970 or contact us online today.